Posted August 3, 2016
PLOT SUMMARY: An old hit man has the worst day ever at work.
TITLE: THE CANADIAN
TYPE: Student Film
CATEGORY: Short Film
UNION STATUS: Non-Union
DISTRIBUTION: Film Festivals
DIRECTOR: Nick Salazar
WRITER: Nick Salazar, William McClatchey, Adam Walker
PRODUCER: Ryan Harrelson
CASTING: Ryan Harrelson
PRODUCTION DATE & LOCATION
DATES: September 16-18, 23-25, 2016
LOCATION: Nashville, TN
– The Canadian (40-60)- An older hit man. Worn and weathered. When his job requires it, he can become unhinged and brutal, but he’s more of a stern dad than anything else.
– Ellis (30-50)- A slimy low-level crime boss within a larger organization.
Head of a small crew fiercely loyal to him.
– Benny (20-30)- Loser who idolizes his brother, Ellis, despite being too soft to be truly at home in a world of crime.
– Clerk- Burned out convenience store drone.
– Alpha Punk (18-25)- Wannabe alpha male.
– Four Eyes (20-40)- Bespectacled henchman. One of Ellis’s goons.
– String Bean (20-40)- Skinny henchman. One of Ellis’s goons.
– Jo (20-40)- Sadistic henchman. One of Ellis’s goons. Second incommand.
– Punks (18-25)- Disaffected youth looking for trouble to add excitement to their lives
– Stoner Girl (18-25)- Bohemian, glassy eyed stoner
– Tubby (20-40)- Thick henchman. One of Elliis’s goons.
– Party Guests – Ten middle aged, Middle America, average people
OTHER: Film Credit, Copy of Film, Meals, Snacks/Beverages
SUBMISSIONS DUE BY: Friday, August 12, 2016
SEND EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
INCLUDE: Headshot, Resume
INDIE FILM CASTING – Helping Independent Films Find Cast, Crew, and Locations
© 2016 Indie Film Casting. This post may not be reposted without permission.