Posted September 10, 2013
contact: Sean Stone
Do you deserve a shot at ONE MILLION DOLLARS?
Are you Facebook Famous? Truly Twitterific? Vivacious on Vine? An Instagram Instastar? Are you simply Youtubelicious? Or do you put the PLUS in Google+?
Do you have at least 5000 fans, connections, followers, subscribers etc. on any one of these major Social Media platforms?
Do people describe you as confident, dramatic, funny, brilliant, emotional, or quirky?
Then of course you do daaaahhhhling!
Drum Roll Please…
STONE2 is proud to present a new television show that is currently in development and focuses on the virtual kingdoms built by people (like you!) who excel in SELF-PROMOTION!
If you (and your fans) believe that you are ready to make the big move to Global Stardom – then please email us with your audition clip immediately!
The Nuts & Bolts
Please include all of the following components to be eligible to audition to compete.
1. IS ANYONE THERE? You must verify that you have a “fan-base” of 5000 legitimate people on any of the major social media networks.
*Your fans are critical to your success. They will have the opportunity to assist you as you progress on the show – so it is crucial to have them cheering you on from the very beginning!
*However; it is not necessary to have a 5K+ following for each of the social media accounts but at least one account must hit the “5000 people are paying attention to me and what I post” mark in order to even be considered for the show. Further, we will be able to detect fraudulent followers …so you must be the “real deal” to even submit your audition.
2. IS THIS THING ON? Are you a 7-second Vine Personality or a 60-second YouTuber? You decide. You may submit a link to your audition in the social media format of your choice but it must be between 6 and 60 seconds and based on one of the following prompts.
1) (SHOW OR TELL) “Why Are Your Social Media Fans a perfect support team for you as you endeavor to win the million dollar prize?”
2) (SHOW OR TELL) “What one thing separates you from everyone else that will audition for this opportunity of a lifetime?”
3) (TRUTH OR DARE) “I have a secret…!” *Tell us the truth about your secret or we dare you to demonstrate!
4) (PERFORMANCE OR PHYSICAL) “Are you artistic or athletic? Do you sing or dance? Lift weights or play with puppets? Are you a Professional Cheerleader or an Exceptional Ice Cube Stacker?” *Your Talent… Your Choice.
5) (MIND Over MATTER) “Are you brilliant? Creative? Inventive? Philosophical? Have your friends nicknamed you google?” *You’ve got the brains. Now prove it!
4. Hey! You Look Familiar…Have We Met? … Include an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete answers to each question:
 What is your full name? Nickname?
 What is your best contact information?
 What type of flexibility do you have with your schedule if you are selected for this show?
 What is your favorite reality show or game show?
 Who is your favorite AND least favorite realebrity and please specify why.
 What is your biggest fear?
 What motivates you?
 What is your ultimate goal in life?
 How did you achieve social media stardom?
 Why should you be chosen for this show?
 Who would you trust most if you needed someone in a “crisis” situation?
 What would you do with one million dollars?
5. The Hook Up – Attach the links to the 3 social media accounts where you have posted your audition or the link to your audition (minimally – three of the following: Google+, Vine, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram).
*Also, please remember to tag the posted audition or audition link in each social media account with the words “SHENANIGANS” and “STONE squared“. These posts must remain on your account during the entire casting and production period.
Please feature the link(s) to the account(s) that demonstrate that you meet the 5k+ fan base of “real people” (as opposed to “paid robots”) on at least one social media account – which must also include your posted audition.
*The casting department will also note if your fans have already viewed and/or reposted your audition. Hint: the more buzz the better…
6. Now Starring…– The Appearance Release (Attached here)- Complete, sign, and submit for anyone that appears on your audition submission.
Our Less than Subtle Call to Action!
So what are you waiting for? We look forward to meeting you… and your fabulous fans!