Posted June 5, 2013
PROJECT TITLE: Waiting for Love
CATEGORY: Short Film
DISTRIBUTION: Festival circuit, streaming, BluRay
SHOOTING SCHEDULE: Sometime between July 5 and July 15
SHOOTING LOCATION: Los Angeles county
A man in his early twenties, wearing a suit and tie, sits on a park bench and stays there for hours despite the hot and sunny weather. A homeless man sits with him and asks him why he is there. He tells him that he is waiting for his love. Now is this love he is waiting for worth his wait? Now this is not typical love story you would expect.
– Robert – early 20’s – grunge rock look – romantic, hopeful
– Abigail – Homeless man – in his thirties – negative-type of a person, used to have a good life: professional Wall Street type
– ALYSSANDRA – mid-40’s, looks really young for her age, early thirties or maybe late twenties (ALREADY CAST).
– Young Boy – rude, teen
– Alyssandra’s Best Friend (late 20’s) – (ALREADY CAST)
– A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN, MELISSA IN HER EARLY TWENTIES (NO DIALOGUE) (GREAT FOR MODEL WHO NEED A REEL.
– Two extras – jogger
OTHER COMPENSATION: Film credit, DVD copy, Meals, Snacks/beverages
EMAIL SUBMISSIONS TO: Submit to my inbox message on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/christopherrevonphotographyandfilm or email@example.com
SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE: Headshot, Resume