DEADLINE IS TODAY FOR ONLINE SUBMISSIONS!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself—are you the duck? If so, there’s a home—and a flourishing career—for you as the Aflac Duck.
This position will be integral to forging Aflac’s voice in all manner of communications. In this role you will create innovative ways to use one word to convey that, without Aflac, no insurance coverage is complete.
- Create innovative and original quacking that helps consumers understand how Aflac is different from major medical.
- Strategically develop ways for the word “Aflac” to communicate that the company’s insurance provides a financial safety net for families.
- Translate complex messages into a single word that tells people, “Aflac is the insurance company that they can count on in their time of need.”
- Provide exceptional andcreative use of the word “Aflac” for advertising in television, websites and other marketing communications.
- Embody the spirit of caring and ethics that Aflac is known for, both in and out of the recording studio.
- Requires correct pronunciation of the word Aflac.
- Must be able to present complex information clearly and concisely into an effective reading of the word “Aflac.”
- Ability to improvise.
- Skilled at making people laugh.
- Unique and memorable voice.
- Bilingual skills (English Duck, and Spanish Duck).
- Prior acting and voiceover experience is preferred but not required.
- Inspires trust and behaves ethically.
- Customer centric.
- Collaborative spirit, especially when it comes to working with ducks.
NOTE: This opening is for a contract position and not a position working for Aflac.
CREATE A 30 SECOND OR SHORTER VIDEO OR AUDIO RECORDING THAT SHOWS OFF YOUR QUACK-IFICATIONS.
Show us how you can communicate an entire vocabulary in one word: “Aflac.” How would the Duck sound informative, frustrated, happy, surprised, angry? Feel free to add grunts, groans, and mutterings, but no words other than “Aflac.” Include whatever you think the Duck should sound like. Be creative and show us if you’ve got what it takes to be the next Aflac Duck.
BE SURE YOUR APPLICATION ADHERES TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Submitted by 11:59pm PST on Friday 4/1
- No more than 30 seconds long
- 10MB or smaller
- File name includes your first and last names
- Is a standard file format:
- Audio: mp3, wav, midi, wma, mpa, mp2, m2a, ra
- Video: mov, qt, mpeg, mpg, wmv, rmvb, rm, avi, m4a, mp4, m4v
For more details and to apply online visit http://www.quackaflac.com/applyonline/